Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Two Goals!!

This fall we entered the busy world of sports. Practice on Mondays, games on Saturdays. At first Rob and I wondered if all we were doing was making our lives busier. As the season got started we all learned a lot about soccer and how competitive sports are. The blue team was rumored to have recruited kids (Come on, they're 5) and they were an aggressive bunch of little kids. I wasn't so sure I would enjoy watching soccer after the years of being dragged to all my brothers activities, but I was wrong. It is really exciting to see your child learn and improve on something new. What a difference a season makes, Noah became quite a little soccer player. He finished the last game with two scored goals. It was better than the Tigers going to the world series. Can't wait for spring. This week I also learned that it is better to give than to receive, especially if it is from Professional Pharmacy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a few comments, as usual. First, Noah may be a good soccer player but I did notice that the ball seems to be behind him. His focus is straight ahead. Is there cheerleaders at these games? Also that gift from us is the "gift that keeps on giving". One candy corn can last all week.

Anonymous said...

Tami, I'm terribly hurt that you didn't like our present for you. We called your dentists office they thought it was a great gift. You all have appointments next week. By the way I think Raging Cow could use Noah on his team. They need a good scorer.

Anonymous said...

You have a lot of learnin' to do if you think 1 practice and 1 game a week is busy.

Michelle said...

I agree with you Tam, 1 practice and 1 game is busy enough-- Chase's sports are really cuttin' into my blogging and TV watching time.

What are hot soccer moms like us to do??

Old School said...

Busy? Try having 3 boys.

And you didn't get dragged, you went willingly, me and todd were sweet and exciting to watch. If you want you can come to our rec basketball and continue to watch me and Todd, I'll get you a schedule, fig , i bet she would like to come and watch your team too.

Old School said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Old School said...

Tami's mom and Staceys dad are bro and sis, brad is a cousin in law, but a good one

Anonymous said...

I'm the best Cousin-in-law! I probably rank above some "blood"

Anonymous said...

did you really say, better than the tigers in the world series?