Thursday, April 12, 2007

Life Lessons by Noah

I love that I can learn things from Noah. That God can use a six year old to teach me. It seems lately that we have some great conversations while driving in the car. I thought I would share few. Noah: You know mom, I learned at church that there is one person you can hate. Me: Oh really?? Noah: Yeah, it's that mean old guy Satan. God wants us to love everybody but not him. He wants us to do things that are not nice and God doesn't like that. Me: Your right buddy. Noah: If you have Jesus in your heart, he won't ever leave and remember I asked Jesus into my heart. Me: I remember and that's awesome Noah: Don't worry because someday God is going to kill that bad guy. Me: How did you get so smart? Noah: I just know stuff. I remember the night that he told me he asked Jesus into his heart. Is there anything better a parent can hear? Like the conversation above in his own words that tell me he gets it. Praise God and thank you for a six year olds heart who can teach me to keep it simple.

6 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Good to hear from you! See you Saturday!?

tami said...

Yes, can't wait to see those girls!!

Anonymous said...

Noah is one smart child. He has knowledge like his father. However it is also permitted to hate turkeys. Just ask uncle Pres.

Anonymous said...

God has used my kids teach me an infinite amount...and used other people's kids too!

Your kids are too cute, Tami!

Michelle said...

Tami,

That is just awesome! I am praying that someday soon I will know of my kids' committment to Christ!

Hope everyone is feeling better over there!

MiniMe Mom said...

Sorry you guys are feeling crummy!

We pray every night for Kayden to grow up and know Jesus. That is really what it is all about. So fulfilling that he is passionate at such a young age for God. Maybe he will take after his daddy.