Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Annoying Noises

Is anyone else annoyed with commercials on the radio that have a beeping horn in them? I don't know how many times I have panicked and looked frantically around only to discover it was from the RADIO. Or how about the sound of a fire engine, the agencies that put these commercials together think that maybe, somebody might mistake it for the real thing and pull over and cause an accident. With all the talk about cell phone use and other distractions in the car wouldn't you think think somebody would have thought to not put such distractions on the air? What dangerous or annoying noises have you heard on the radio?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Delilah at night.

Dave and Geri in the morning = annoying.

Nicole said...

Delilah...Too funny chelle!

Since i've already mentioned my deep annoyance of crinkly candy wrappers at church, I think I am annoyed at the way the station's name is "sing-songed". Ya know what I mean? Ashlyn has CSG's sing song down pat...

Anonymous said...

I have a Christmas CD that starts with a unique sound that has really scared me when I get into the car and start to back out of the garage.
The violins start very softly and quickly grow into a loud screech. I always think I hit the side of the garage or something. I have done a double take more than once. Dumb CD! But I love the music after it gets going!

Old School said...

I can't hear the radio, I have my ipod in one ear and am talking on my cell phone in the other, while I watch my portable dvd player, and eat my fast food drinking my hot coffee,

What noise on the radio?

Sometimes I read a book while i'm driving

Anonymous said...

Hey Cow, I think I've seen you on the road!

Anonymous said...

Delilah? I thought I was the only one who listened to her, evey night in the pharmacy. Sometimes when I am in the car I hear the sounds of sreeching tires, breaking glass, screeming women, sirens, loud horns and much more but then I come too and it is just Jude talking at me.