Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Royalty

The other night we were having a conversation at the supper table about what Rob was like as a kid. Rob was explaining that he was the biggest kid in his class in grade school and was always "King of the Mountain" during recess. Elli was carefully listening and told Rob, "Mommy was a princess". She is obsessed with princesses and was looking through a scrapbook with a picture of me in my wedding dress. With much excitement Elli said," Mommy is a princess, she is beautiful." She loves to look at that picture and is convinced that at one point I was royalty. She will gladly share the news with anybody the secret of my past youth.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Old King & Queen from Arizona are sure that Elli know what she is talking about.

Michelle said...

yay, Tami!

Joy and Elli should get together and talk princess. The other day, Joy was looking at my wedding photo and said, " Mommy, I want you to get married again!"

Um...OK?

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, Right now you would have a unique wedding dress, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

I am a palace price.

Anonymous said...

ummmm prince

Triplet Mom said...

Hi Tami!

Old School said...

you were not royalty, have her talk with me and todd