Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just for Fig and E-boy

I couldn't let Fig win. Listen, laptop is gone and I no longer have easy access to a computer. Rob is enthralled with Facebook right now and won't let me have his computer. I am honored that you are still checking my blog Fig, it almost kinda makes me like you. I was going to tell you how busy we've been and how Noah has been sick all week and in the ER twice and how I don't have a computer anymore but then I had to go and read Chelle's blog and the women who just had a baby with 3 other kids at home had to go and put a slide show together and make my excuses look lame. So, I will blog when I blog and I will be thankful for my readers even if they are Fig and Craig-e-boy, maybe I'll even send you some cookies again.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday, April 25, 2008. . .a new entry!! I feel so honored to have my name in the title. I'm feeling so happy I might even be able to eat one of Tami's cookies.

Anonymous said...

By the way it's Kraig-E-Boy.

Anonymous said...

Oh no. Just about the time when this blog started to get interesting Tami had to go and blog again. Now I will have to wait another 6 months. Tami, you don't really have to like me. I do like Rob though.

Anonymous said...

Rob, I shot a nice turkey Weds morning. I was trying to push it to Braaaaaad but I had to shoot it. Weds night I took Chase out in my blind. What a hoot. He was playing with my box call and called a hen in. I couldn't believe it.

Anonymous said...

What happpened to your computer?

Anonymous said...

Lack of use virus.

tami said...

Kraig-E-Boy noted, I too do not like a missed spelled name.

tami said...

Fig, I know deep down you want to be like me.

Anonymous said...

Monday, April 28, 2008. . .nothing. . .and no cookies either.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I didn't know Rob was still a teenager.

Anonymous said...

Monday, May 5, 2008. . .No Blog. . .No Cookies.

Anonymous said...

Hey e-boy....
I was at Tami's the other day and she had some awesome looking homemade chocolate chip cookies cooling on her counter. I wanted one, but decided to pass it up because I was SURE she was making them for you.

Anonymous said...

Tami's Mom,

If Tami really would send me some homemade cookies (not like the last ones though) I could probably find something real nice to send back to her. Circus peanuts anyone?

tami said...

I have had Professional Pharmacy Circus peanuts before, I have no need to have them again.

Anonymous said...

How about some "FigNewtons"

Anonymous said...

May 22, 2008: If you have time to blog on everyone elses blog you have time to update us on your blog. If you give me your password I will be glad to keep you blog current. Starving for attention in Caledonia.