Monday, September 01, 2008

What's been going on?

Summer is coming to a close. It has been another busy and fast summer. I can't imagine the number of Flavor-Ice my kids have gone through or the amount of ice cream(mostly on vacation). Poor Noah has had to play a lot of girl games this summer being the only boy in the short radius of the neighborhood homes. Football has started and given him a chance to run around get some energy out and not have to play "pretend". He is loving it and is excited about his first game this coming Saturday. Rob has asked that I don't sit by him and sit by one of the Grandpas and ask all the things I don't know about football. How do you like that, I am just trying to be an active part of my son's life. Elli has had a great summer playing outside, giving up naps and most importantly being in the water any chance she can get. Playing with the "big" kids has given her a bit of an attitude and there are times when she doesn't understand why she can't go every where they do or why she can't spend the night at Grandma W. trailer. I am sure this next week will be an adjustment for both of us when she realizes that I am it, all she has to play with during the day and that I won't have Noah to entertain her when I am busy. Thank goodness that BSF starts up this week and she can find some new friends. All in all I am ready for fall and the continuing countdown of baby's arrival.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Tami. This must be your quarterly report. Fall means hunting season. What are Rob's plans for this fall? I am taking Judy to Montana hunting for Elk and deer. What do you think about that.

tami said...

Rob is taking me to Colorado in two weeks. There will be no hunting unless you mean for a good sale at the mall.

Anonymous said...

No hunting, no watersking I am so disappointed in you. I thought you were a tough cheerleader? I plan on teaching Jude how to gut out a deer so she can do it for me.

Anonymous said...

Hello, Hello, is this thing on?

Anonymous said...

Can you hear me now?