Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Capturing Elli

This just captures a typical day with Elli, waking up with blue gum in her hair. She woke up and said matter-of-factly, "I got this in my hair." I had to get the peanut butter out to get the gum out and wouldn't you know it all we had was crunchy. After a few minutes we got the gum out without having to cut any hair. She spent the next hour or so walking around with bits of peanuts in her hair until bath time. I guess the real question was why she had gum in her bed in the first place huh? Seriously, another school cancellation again? When will it end?

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That is too funny! Love the crunchy peanut butter part!...But they do say, pb works..Thankfully, I've never had to try it out...

She probably was saving the gum for another day :)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmm peanut butter- Why didn't you break out the toast and jelly and call it breakfast. Is she fast like the flash? Whats up with leaving a message and having to sign in or have an account? This may be my last post as I am too lazy for that.

Uncle Todd

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! She looks like she is frustrated or something.

I'm glad you got it out. The blue doesn't really go with everything.
Grandma B

tami said...

I think she was mad that I took a picture. She could have cared less about the blue goop stuck in her hair. She was good when we had to pull it out too. I thought for minute you were going to get your wish of bangs.

Anonymous said...

How can I express how happy I am that you did not cut her hair. She probably put the gum in her hair to stick more hair on. That would make her look even more beautiful. Nice to hear from you again.