Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sugar and spice

and everything nice? That's what little girls are supposed to be made of. That is not always true for mine. I was so excited when I found out I was having a girl. Pink, bows, dolls and of course the fun we would have shopping someday while Rob and Noah were off hunting. But this little girl of mine is already showing interest in deer. Deer??? She gets all excited to see a deer on t.v. or in one of Rob's magazines. You can't tear her away from a wildlife scene from a store like Gander mountain. Then to top it off she kept bringing this shirt to Rob until he put it on. Maybe all hope is not lost, she does like jewelry and playing with her hair. Plus, I've got a few years to get the shopping bug in her system. I can always teach her a few cheers, right Fig?

8 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

Oh, Thank God. I work with Boa Feathers a lot and Kayden is drawn to them. He loves a pink boa flung around his neck.

Anonymous said...

She is adorable with that shirt on! All she needs is a camo hat and maybe a real knife. Camo make-up is always a nice touch. Just keep reminding her my words of wisdom: Sports - good, Boys - bad, Cheerleading not a sport. What are you teaching your girl? Yelling, flapping her arms, spastic jumping at inappropriate times. Those who can play sports do - those who can't cheerlead.

tami said...

She is 1 and a half so she will be a BSFer next year. She is tall for her age. Huh, wonder where that came from.

MiniMe Mom said...

I was surprised because you look short in your picture. Not that I have anything against tall people...

I rarely even notice that Josh is tall, he just looks normal to me.

tami said...

No, we don't get the History channel, we only have $13 cable, I'm too cheap to spend any more, but sometimes I catch a good story on PBS.

What period of history does your husband like?

Old School said...

Cable rules

MiniMe Mom said...

You coming tomorrow?

Old School said...

Nope