Thursday, November 30, 2006

Been Busy

All right, I do need new material. Nobody should have to look at Raging Cow that long. I have been very busy the last two weeks. Shopping and decorating and planning for Christmas, if I was as high tech as Chelle you can bet I would have Christmas music playing for your pleasure. This afternoon Noah and I were singing along with Jingle Bells while Elli did her little dance move, yet again another cute picture missed, but my new camera is on the way. I also missed a picture of her eating cookie dough out of the bowl. Oops left it too close to the edge of the counter. Unlike Fig and Kraig -e-boy Elli knows a good cookie when she tastes it. Anyway hopefully this little rambling will keep you happy until I have time to blog on a real subject. Someday I would really like to share about what's going with our church.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew, I thought you may have fallen off the face of the earth. I have so many questions to ask you. Did Rob get a deer? Is Elli's favorate cookie chocolate chip? Are we really related? How many days left until my birthday? Do you have Christmas lights on your house? Does Rob's caribou have a red nose this time of year? Are you ever going to have lunch with MinimeMom? Can chearleader speak in full sentences? Is Noah ready for a great 4th of July fireworks celebration? When is the 4th of July this year? Does Rob want to go pheasant hunting in SD next year? Did you cut your hair yet? I'm writing a book, do you want to be in it?

Anonymous said...

Wow, where have you been? It's so nice to see you are finally back to work on the important stuff like blogging. It's also nice to see me and fig named on your blog once again. It adds a touch of class to your blog, don't you think?

MiniMe Mom said...

FYI Fig,

Lunch will be tomorrow, noon, at my house.:-) We have talked about it for a while now, glad we have a date set!

tami said...

I got a Casio Exilim 7.2. I get a free printer with it so I am very excited.

tami said...

1. no 2. yes 3. sadly 4. MY b-day is in 20 days 5. no 6. rob says good idea 7. was going today 8. yes and we can spell too 9. yes 10. cancelled this year 11. yes 12. no, still long 13. i would be afraid that i would over shadow you

Anonymous said...

you should never be too busy to blog...

Anonymous said...

Blogging once a day is like being "regular"

Anonymous said...

Take me twice a day and blog at least once a day for a healthy body and "system"

Anonymous said...

so I show up at Lighthouse Village last night...not a Wondergem in the place. ;)