Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Camera

Ok out there I need some help. I need to get a new digital camera, mine broke and they wanted $169 deposit to fix it of which it might cost more or that might cost less. I don't think so. Let me know if you know of any good digital cameras with 5 or 6 megapixels and preferably underd $200. I looked on the internet but there are so many cameras and reviews it's hard to know what to go with. So I am using my blog readers so that you can help me pick out the right camera and then in turn can view some great pictures. I already missed one of Elli sitting in my underwear drawer.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sony Cybershot. Can't go wrong w/ a Sony. Good pictures and very easy to use. Got one w/ 5+ megapixels and the large view screen for my mother for Mother's day for about $150 - Target.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget too that you get what you pay for.

MiniMe Mom said...

My dad buys new cameras every eight months so I get the old ones. He is pretty loyal to Olympus, they are sturdy as mine has been dropped about ten times.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you take a picture, it last longer!

Anonymous said...

I have a muy bueno camera named Click. He can even take pictures of things across the jungle.

Anonymous said...

A wise person once told me that it is not the camera that makes the picture good, it is the person you are taking the picture of. I think I said that about all the pictures taken of me. Really! Take the pictures of me on Raging Cows blog. Priceless. I can't say I have ever seen a really good picture of a cheerleader. Oh and by the way, my Christmas lights have been up since Nov. 1st. Judy will not let me turn them on yet. I only have 1 gift left to by for Christmas. Maybe Judy would like a camera? I have throw away cameras at the Pharmacy for $3.99.

MiniMe Mom said...

I totally understand about next week. It will be a really busy week. Let's try to do it the next week, maybe that will work better:-)

MiniMe Mom said...

Does the 30th or the 1st work for lunch?