Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Confessions of stay at home mom

I was tagged by my friend Nicole in this little game of confession tag. So here goes. - I don't iron, at all, I won't even buy clothes if they might need to be ironed. - I don't vaccum my stairs, I even bought a new dust buster purposely for it and still don't - My kids scrapbooks are up to date but don't look in my hall closet or my laundry room. - I always do my hair even on my stay at home all day days, no make up though. - I can occasionly be found "dozing" while telling people I am cuddling with my kids at 4:00 during Curious George. - I will hide "pretending" to use the bathroom to get away from my kids. - I spend way to much time on the internet, especially since creating this blog. Ok, not to freaky. I would like to hear confessions from the appraisal office or maybe from the pharmacy, Kraig-e-boy I haven't heard from you lately have you actually been working. I heard a rumor that fig was working hard in January, but I don't believe it's true. I look forward to your responses (I think).

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good list, Tami! and good for you for at least doing your hair! Woo-hoo!

Ashlyn found our iron tucked away in the basement...she asked, "What in the world in this?"

MiniMe Mom said...

I have my iron out and use it daily, just not on any of our clothes. Many times Josh's shirt looks like it was tied with a rubber band in the closet.

Anonymous said...

O.K. here are my confessions:

1. I'm not actually employed at the pharmacy, I just hang out to get Rena's treats.

2. A good day at the pharmacy is when I can get through a whole day without anybody knowing I'm there.

3. I wait anxiously every day for the UPS man to come hoping I'll finally get my cookies from Tami.

4. I'm a terrible rod-hockey player, even dutchie-boy beat me.

5. I wear black socks, white socks, or no socks. What difference does it really make?

6. I use my irons all the time, my favorite is the 3 iron, it's the only one I can hit straight.

O.K. that's enough for me it's time to hear from the appraisal boys

tami said...

Thanks e-boy I knew you would be a good sport.

Do the boys at the Apprasial company dare confess?

Anonymous said...

I hope you have the time and the stomach for my true confessions:
1. Fig is not my real name.
2. I have an old cheerleading outfit in my closet.
3. This is not my real nose. I had a nose job.
4. I physically can not fix-up, pick-up, clean-up, straighten-up, shut-up, lay-up, or get fed-up. I can throw-up and make-up.
5. I am not as great as you all think I am. I'm better.
6. I did not write the fig-tionary but when I have time I will write a book.
7. I don't like D+W stores, I don't know why.
8. I will admit that I have taken iron in the past. I thought it would make me younger but it just made me constipated.

Anonymous said...

Here I pour out all my confessions and I get no reponse? Does anyone else even read your blog?

Anonymous said...

My confession
1. I really don't like all of these blogs. I used to read them daily, but now am lucky to read them once every 2 weeks. Its too much already.

Old School said...

My confession
1. I really don't like all of these blogs. I used to read them daily, but now am lucky to read them once every 2 weeks. Its too much already.
2. I plagerize nute.

tami said...

Fig how could you not like D&W? It is where I met Rob while working. I was even cashier of the month once.

Anonymous said...

Drunk and Worthless IS the most worthless store there is. Frickin' Middleville Marketplace has better selection and prices for cryin' out loud!

Anonymous said...

I don't like D&W either. Sorry, Tami. (or Meijers :(, but we've had that conversation already).

Family Fare is where it's at! Even Target has rock bottom prices on household necessities. Except I don't want to open a target red card and save 10%...ever.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to come home. It is too nice here in AZ

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to all of you but D &W had the best customer service, at least when I worked there. The prices are high, truth be told I don't even shop there but have fond memories.

Anonymous said...

Snowbird, don't you need a prescription delivered? Don't forget your sunscreen for your beak.