Monday, February 05, 2007

Blizzard of 2007

So what did you do this weekend while trapped in your home? I actually went to a baby shower on Saturday morning ( they weren't calling it a blizzard when I left). I felt quite brave and adventurous when I left. I had to go out near the airport it was a litlle dicey but hey, I grew up in Michigan, nothing I couldn't handle. On the way home it was quite another story. As I am driving 15 miles per hour on the M-6 only being able to see about 3 feet in front of me, I was thinking maybe this wasn't the best idea. It was nasty out but I made it home without any mishaps. I did not venture out again until today. Sunday was quite relaxing. I got a little nap in and I mean little cause Noah thought I didn't really need one. Noah and I did a little scrapbooking or arts and crafts for those of you who are worried about Noah's interests. I did a little baking and of course watched the superbowl. ( Well, mainly I watched the commercials). Every now and then it's fun to get trapped and stay in.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a wine party Sat. night....wasnt gonna miss it for the world!

I agree, though, it is nice to get trapped in for a day...and one day only!

MiniMe Mom said...

We were trapped, literally---at some one else's house. Thank God it was my mom's house.

Anonymous said...

I love being "trapped" at home with a snow storm. I feel like a real mountain-man when I venture out. I went out with my John Deere tractor and snow blower and cleaned out everyone in the neighborhoods driveway - twice. I thought about heading down M-6 to help them out but it is a little too far away.

Michelle said...

I love snow days--keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Actually it was 75 and 77 and we were at the FBR open. We din't mind the blizzard at all.

Old School said...

It rotted!