Friday, March 02, 2007

The Light at the end of the tunnel

It's been one of those weeks. The kind that last forever and seem to never end. Noah has been sick most of the week with a fever and a cold. Yesterday was the first day without the fever. We all have a bit of cabin fever. Maybe that explains the tub incident. Wednesday night I put both kids in the bath, Noah was getting a little stinky from being sick. The phone rang and I got distracted, I walked into the bathroom and "squish" my sock was sopping wet along with the walls. After MANY towels later the bathroom was somewhat dry. Fast forward to Thursday, I am in the bathroom drying my hair. A very proud Elli comes sauntering into the room. To my horror she was covered with lipstick. I am not talking about a little bit either. The white shirt she had on was now pink, as was her face and she even had clumps of it in her hair. Clean up number two, back into the tub. I think the shirt is a lost cause and I am sure the color on her belly will eventually fade. Of course I forgot to take a picture. Oh, did I forget to mention that I spilled coffee on my computer?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tami, I feel your pain. This weather is keeping us homebound and this morning Austin woke up with a fever...nothing else, though.

Any thoughts on Motrin/Tylenol rotation?? I called the ped office and the nurse said every 4 hrs....I thought it was every 3??

tami said...

I would go 4 unless he is feeling miserable then I go 3. I do have to say that Noah is not too bad when he is sick.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it all sounds pretty glamorous, but its business as usual at Kramerica

Anonymous said...

Yikes! And we said we would take care of these kids next week?
Hmmmmm, been wanting a new spring shade of lipstick anyway :o)

Michelle said...

Please, tell me your Mac Book is OK???

:)

tami said...

Oh Chelle, I was very distraught. The Mac was making some funny noises, but after a night of drying out it seems to be working fine.

MiniMe Mom said...

When do you leave???