Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Back

I am once again having problems with my internet connection and it was down for the week. But I don have to say I am amazed at the things I got done. I steam cleaned my carpets. I actually cleaned my whole house, dusting included. I read a book, helped Rob finish our landscaping, and made a butterfly cake for Elli's 2nd birthday. (Pictures to come). I have not been able to keep up on my blog reading but look at the variety of things I have accomplished. I will be posting again soon but just wanted to shout out that I have not become a hermit. Fig, I will be needing some clues. What is your idea of middle age? Where was this woman from?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did get alot done! What book did you read? Anything worth recommending?

tami said...

No just a mindless romance.

Anonymous said...

Stupid Macs, they wreck everything

tami said...

It had nothing to do with the mac. Macs rock!!!!!!!

Triplet Mom said...

I'm glad you are back!

Anonymous said...

The butterfly cake was very cute, but not as cute as Elli was when she was trying to get a taste of the frosting while we were all singing happy birthday to her.

Anonymous said...

How refreshing it is to hear from you again. A middle aged women is not a lady from the middleages. She is older than me, yet younger than grandpa Hopkins. Her calling in life followed a smiliar path as your own. Need more clues?

Anonymous said...

Middle age is older than Fig!?!?!?!? Hmmmm....apparently it has been re-defined