Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tea Party

Last Thursday our little girl turned 2. It's so hard to believe. If I had my way I would keep her at this age forever, she is so cute and is learning so many things. She has not been a quiet girly girl. She is a rough and tough climber who loves deer and hunting videos. So it came as a surprise when she opened and fell in love with her first tea set. Noah wanted to pick out a present for Elli so we headed to Walmart. Being cheap I steered Noah to the $4.88 Tea Set. Who could have known when my little girl openend it up it would be her favorite present. She absolutely loves serving coffee and eating fake cake. Yeah, there is a girly girl in that deer loving toddler. She also enjoyed "testing" out her cake while we were singing to her. Well this will be a long post as we are headed for a week of vacation near the Traverse City area. Have a good week!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Elli!

Tami, you did an awesome job on the butterfly cake....I've seen it as a cake but never made out of cupcakes! What a great idea!


Hope you have a refreshing time on your vacation!

MiniMe Mom said...

Have a great time Tami! Glad to hear there is a girly girl in there somewhere:-)

Old School said...

Happy Birthday, Did my kids teach her to eat cake like that? Must have got that from Rob.

Anonymous said...

THIS is going to be a long post? Aren't all your posts up for 2 weeks or so?

Oh, and happy birthday Elli!

Anonymous said...

I had a piece of Elli's fake cake and coffee, it was good.

Anonymous said...

Elli, I would like some fake yellow cake with choc. frosting please. Thank you and Happy Birthday.