Monday, August 13, 2007

Kids For Sale

Ever have one of those days? Why is it they both decided to ignore the rules and do as they please? Today I am lucky enough to clean up yet again a big lipstick mess, this time in the van and of course the girl. She has been punished before and knows that is naughty. My other fun project is cleaning pee out of the trash can. How did that happen you ask? The kids' toliet is leaking so Rob informed Noah that he must use the other bathroom for the time being. In a effort to remind Noah to not use wrong toliet Rob put the trash can on top of the toliet. You can figure out what happened, and not just once either. Did he think we wouldn't notice? That's my guess. So anyway does anyone want to buy some kids? I can't believe it, just seconds after typing this Noah ran inside and use the afore mentioned toliet even as I am yelling "STOPPPPPP!!" Meanwhile the other one is yelling "I ready get out" after being in her crib for 15 minutes. Seriously when does it end.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I was the only one how wanted to put the Kids For Sale in the yard. I also have those days... the latest was poop in the carpet, but then someone had to walk through out too. Smashing it farther into the carpet Yuck!!!! I think it's finally out after three cleaning.

Nicole said...

Oh, Tami, I feel your frustrations! We have those days too...I can't top the poop in the carpet (at least recently), but last week, after a terrible day, Austin ran up to the ice cream truck and yelled, "I farted!" (We don't even use that word!)...She was polite enough, smiling and saying in broken russian, "gud for you!"

Have you been praying for patience lately or something? That could be the culprit :)

Anonymous said...

These are too good. Where are the pictures?

Anonymous said...

How much are asking for the kids?

Old School said...

There really is no market, it's because of a lack of buyers

Anonymous said...

I say beat them until they get the picture. Sometimes it is the only thing that works

Michelle said...

whatever price you are asking for your kids, I will ask a lower price for mine. ;)

Unknown said...

depending on the day, mine are for free ;O)

Anonymous said...

Is this the ebay website?
I will put in a price of $1.00 over the highest bidder.

tami said...

What time do you want me to drop them off?

MiniMe Mom said...

I hate those days! I feel for you!

The worse part is, I have not had one in a while, so I know I am due! Sigh.

Old School said...

Is it just me, or is mini me pregnant?

Anonymous said...

No, Cow it is not just you who is pregnant, so is minime. I'll bet Tami is too, thats why she is so grumpy. Your kids are adorable, doing it in a trash can is better than hiding a "prize" behind the bed. You can guess which one of my children did that.

Anonymous said...

They were only imitating you, Fig.

tami said...

Don't be starting any rumors, there is no "bun" in my oven.