Monday, January 15, 2007

Ahhhh. . . Mondays

Strange as that may sound to alot of you. Mondays are the Wondergems favorite day of the week. Now don't get me wrong I love the weekends but Sundays tend to be a little hetic around here and as hard as it is to believe Rob can be a little crabby. Then sweet Monday appears and Noah is in school, Rob is at ease, and we had off to brunch with Elli. Our favorite spot is a place downtown called Marie Catribs, it is awesome. We then do errands, get groceries, or just go to a bookstore and browse. I love the time I get to spend with Rob. Our family time at night is very relaxing and Noah gets alot of one on one time with his dad. I have really enjoyed our Mondays together and will fight hard to keep this tradition around.

6 comments:

MiniMe Mom said...

I do not mind Mondays... when they are a snow day like yesterday:-)

Anonymous said...

Mondays are my cleaning day...I normally don't even brush my teeth.

I love that one on one time with my second born, too. It's rare, though.

I loved this weeks lesson. My favorite this class year. I cried three out of the seven days when I did it. "I'm a sap"

Did Chelle give you Redeeming Love yet?

Anonymous said...

Monday starts the weekend! High five, myself, no friends!

Michelle said...

This is not Chelle, but of course I am using her computer. We are STILL baby sitting her kids. It is awesome. Dewey and I went snowmobling this morning. My Monday was spent at work with no time to blog. Weds are the best (My day off) Fig

Michelle said...

Mondays blow over here. especially if it is my week to drive in the car pool. All the laundry and the mess that we made on Sunday--left for Monday to clean up. Whine, Whine, Whine. Hi, I'm back.

Anonymous said...

Tami, time for something new, a week and a half is entirely too long for 1 post to be up.