Friday, January 05, 2007

The Bloggers

If you have read any of our blogs you might recognize a face or two. The one person we all know that links us is Stacey. She is my cousin, Chelle sister, friend of Jamie (use to work with her husband), and a cousin to Nicole (through their husbands). Any way through all our connections we have started to go onto each others blogs and get to know each other. Last month we decided it would be fun to all meet in person. After many attempts and sick kids we finally met last night. It was like getting together with old friends. We sat and talked for three hours filling in the blanks with details we didn't know about each other. As Rob, would say we got to know each others stories. We all had interesting stories and a love for Christ. We had a blast and hope to meet each month. I never thought I would gain some new friends out of my blogging but look forward to deepening these new ones. Happy blogging girls!!

13 comments:

tami said...

I could only do so much for myself. I am all twisty.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that this blog has finally had some change. The new content is pretty boring though.

Anonymous said...

The most excellent blogging babes around! It was a great time--so looking forward to our monthly meetings.
Why am I hunched over and what not?

Why do we care what we look like in this photo?

tami said...

Dear blog reader,
As discussed last night. If you don't like my content, don't read it, but it will be your great loss. There is some great stuff on here.

Anonymous said...

I think those girls are hot

MiniMe Mom said...

Love the pix, and that was so much fun! I second Michelle, can't wait til we do it again.

MiniMe Mom said...

And for pete's sake, I am wearing a turteneck and jeans. Can I be any more dowdy?

Anonymous said...

Chelle, yes you are hunched over. You seem to be a "leaner" when you are getting pictures taken.

Anonymous said...

I know, What's my deal? I've got major posture issues.

Anonymous said...

(with tented fingers) Hunchback...Mmmm....excelent!

Anonymous said...

Remember when Stacey was all morning sick and skrawny...and Figette called her Montgomery Burns?

real nice mother.

Anonymous said...

That is true though. When Stacey gets all barfy and stuff she can't stand up straight. It is (kinda) funny to watch.

Anonymous said...

What a great looking group. I can imagine all my granddaughters looking like you guys in about 20 years. (except maybe not Tami).